Velux TLF 0K14 2010 Flexi Tube Sun Tunnel For Slate 14/35cm
The Velux TLF 0K14 2010 Sun Tunnel is Ideal to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, bathrooms and cupboards where installation of a Velux roof window is not possible. Velux sun tunnels feature a number of innovative features that improve performance and make installation even simpler. These tunnels can be used when the distance between the roof and the ceiling is too small. They can deliver a straight shaft of light when the ceiling is placed directly under the exterior window. A Velux sun tunnel is easy to install, regardless of your roof type. For profile roofing, choose our black polyurethane frame and lead-free lower flashing. The Velux TLF 0K14 2010 diffuser pane comes with EdgeGlow technology, a ring of clear glass that ensures a greater spread of light throughout the room. Flexible sun tunnels are recommended in cases where a rigid installation would be more difficult due to an obstacle in the loft space.
Flexible Sun Tunnels
- For tunnel lengths from 0.9 to 2m between the roof and ceiling.
- The 2m long, super reflective, flexible tunnel has a diameter of 35cm.
- Easy to assemble.
- An easy-to-assemble diffuser comes complete with a frosted polycarbonate insulating frame.
- The Roof module has 4mm toughened glass and a removable sash. The glass has clear and clean coating on the outside.
- These Tunnels are suitable for Pitch Roofs between 15 - 90 Degrees.
Guarantee and Specification
- 10 year guarantee on Sun Tunnel products.
- Suitable for Pitched roof pitches between 15 - 90 Degrees.