Velux TWR 0K10 2010 Rigid Tube Sun Tunnel for Tiles 10/25cm
The Velux TWR 0K10 2010 Sun Tunnel is Ideal to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, bathrooms and cupboards where installation of a Velux roof window is not possible. Velux sun tunnels feature a number of innovative features that improve performance and make installation even simpler. These tunnels can be used when the distance between the roof and the ceiling is too small. They can deliver a straight shaft of light when the ceiling is placed directly under the exterior window. A Velux sun tunnel is easy to install, regardless of your roof type. For profile roofing, choose our black polyurethane frame and lead-free lower flashing. The Velux TWR 0K10 2010 diffuser pane comes with EdgeGlow technology, a ring of clear glass that ensures a greater spread of light throughout the room. Flexible sun tunnels are recommended in cases where a rigid installation would be more difficult due to an obstacle in the loft space.
Rigid Sun Tunnels
- Recommended for tunnel lengths from 0.9m to 6m between the roof and ceiling.
- The 1.7m long rigid tunnel should be used for greater lengths in combination with ZTR extension sections to ensure maximum daylight levels are obtained. It is supplied with 2 x 45 degree bends.
- Can be extended to distances up to 6m.
- Rigid tunnels has a diameter of either 35cm or 25cm
- Super reflective coating along with interior of the tunnel provides a 98% internal reflection rate.
- An easy-to-assemble diffuser comes complete with a frosted polycarbonate insulating frame.
- The Roof module has 4mm toughened glass and a removable sash. The glass has clear and clean coating on the outside.
- These Tunnels are suitable for Pitch Roofs between 15 - 90 Degrees.
Guarantee and Specification
- 10 year guarantee on Sun Tunnel products.
- Suitable for Pitched roof pitches between 15 - 90 Degrees.