Velux GGU CK04 006621U White Poly Centre-Pivot Window 55cm x 98cm
The Velux GGU CK04 006621U The wooden core is encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane. This window is maintenance free which is ideal for out of reach areas, with no visible joints, dirt cannot accumulate in hard to clean corners. The first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms. Thermally moulded timber core delivers improved insulation. The Electric operation is Ideal for out-of-reach windows. Easy to install, just plug into a power supply with a pre-fitted rain sensor to automatically close if it rains. The window is easy to clean by simply locking the sash at 180 degrees. Installing is simple with a red and blue line system for both recessed and standard installs. The VELUX GGU CK04 006621U utilises ThermoTechnology™, a high performance materials in the windows construction provides excellent energy efficiency, insulation and an airtight seal.This window is available in a range of sizes, finishes and operations. Complete your VELUX roof window with a wide range of accessories and easy to install Velux blinds (Pick&Click).
Velux INTEGRA Electric Roof Windows
- VELUX INTEGRA roof windows offer control at your fingertips and provide fresh air, better indoor comfort and home security.
- Rain sensors feature on all VELUX INTEGRA roof windows, automatically closing in the event of rain.
- Works together with VELUX ACTIVE for a smarter way to achieve a healthier indoor climate.
- Fully integrated motor which runs almost without a sound.
- Operate your roof windows with a convenient wall switch.
White Polyurethane Finish
- Wooden core encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane. The first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- No visible joints, so dirt can’t accumulate in the corners.
- Maintenance-free, which is ideal for out-of-reach areas.
- Thermally moulded timber core delivers improved insulation.
Glazing 66 - Increased energy-efficiency with anti-dew and easy-to-clean coating - U-value 1.0 W/M2K.
- Keep in the heat from the sun to reduce heating costs.
- Reduce noise from outside (traffic, playgrounds, etc.).
- Spend more time enjoying your view with easy-to-clean coating.
- Reduces the amount of dew that can form on the window and provides a clearer view.
Guarantee and Specification
- 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings.
- 3 year guarantee on all electrical products and accessories.
- BBA certified.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15 - 90 degrees.