Velux GGU CK06 006030 White Poly Centre-Pivot Window 55cm x 118cm
The Velux GGU CK06 006030 The wooden core is encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane. This window is maintenance free which is ideal for out of reach areas, with no visible joints, dirt cannot accumulate in hard to clean corners. The first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms. Thermally moulded timber core delivers improved insulation. The Electric operation is Ideal for out-of-reach windows. Easy to install, just plug into a power supply with a pre-fitted rain sensor to automatically close if it rains. The window is easy to clean by simply locking the sash at 180 degrees. Installing is simple with a red and blue line system for both recessed and standard installs. The VELUX GGU CK06 006030 utilises ThermoTechnology™, a high performance materials in the windows construction provides excellent energy efficiency, insulation and an airtight seal.This window is available in a range of sizes, finishes and operations. Complete your VELUX roof window with a wide range of accessories and easy to install Velux blinds (Pick&Click).
Velux INTEGRA Solar Roof Windows
- All the same features as VELUX INTEGRA electric roof windows, but powered by the sun.
- Rain sensors feature on all VELUX INTEGRA roof windows, automatically closing in the event of rain.
- Works together with VELUX ACTIVE for a smarter way to achieve a healthier indoor climate.
- Fully integrated motor which runs almost without a sound.
- Operate your roof windows with a convenient wall switch.
White Polyurethane Finish
- Wooden core encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane. The first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- No visible joints, so dirt can’t accumulate in the corners.
- Maintenance-free, which is ideal for out-of-reach areas.
- Thermally moulded timber core delivers improved insulation.
Glazing 60 - Rain noise reduction and solar protection - U-value 1.3 W/M2K.
- Keep out the heat generated by the sun for increased comfort during hot and humid summer periods.
- Reduce noise from outside such as weather, traffic and playgrounds.
- Spend more time enjoying your view with easy-to-clean coating that minimises your cleaning frequency.
- Minimises the sound of rain or hail on the window.
Guarantee and Specification
- 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings.
- 3 year guarantee on all electrical products and accessories.
- BBA certified.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15 - 90 degrees.