Velux GGU PK08 0062 White Poly Centre-Pivot Window 94cm x 140cm
The Velux GGU PK08 0062 The wooden core is encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane. This window is maintenance free which is ideal for out of reach areas, with no visible joints, dirt cannot accumulate in hard to clean corners. The first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms. Thermally moulded timber core delivers improved insulation. The Manual operation is great for windows within easy reach and can be opened easily with furniture beneath the roof window. Pull the unique top control bar once and you will allow fresh, filtered air to enter through the ventilation flap. The window is easy to clean by simply locking the sash at 180 degrees. Installing is simple with a red and blue line system for both recessed and standard installs. The Velux GGU PK08 0062 utilises ThermoTechnology, the high performance materials in the windows construction provides excellent energy efficiency, insulation and an airtight seal.This window is available in a range of sizes, finishes and operations. Complete your VELUX roof window with a wide range of accessories and easy to install Velux blinds (Pick&Click).
- The top control bar makes it easy to open even with furniture beneath the roof window.
- Pull the unique top control bar once and you will allow fresh, filtered air to enter through the ventilation flap.
- Our high quality pivot hinges are designed with innovative technology, ensuring stability throughout the life of your product.
White Polyurethane Finish
- Wooden core encased in moisture-resistant white polyurethane. The first choice for humid rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- No visible joints, so dirt can’t accumulate in the corners.
- Maintenance-free, which is ideal for out-of-reach areas.
- Thermally moulded timber core delivers improved insulation.
Glazing 62 - Premium heat insulation, rain noise reduction and anti-dew coating - U-value 0.92 W/M2K.
- Keep in the heat from the sun to reduce heating costs.
- Reduce noise from outside (traffic, playgrounds, etc.).
- Minimises the sound of rain or hail on the window.
- Reduces the amount of dew that can form on the window and provides a clearer view.
Guarantee and Specification
- 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings.
- 3 year guarantee on all electrical products and accessories.
- BBA certified.
- Suitable for roof pitches between 15 - 90 degrees.